Thursday 8 July 2021

My awesome last blog of term two.

               Hey bloggers, what's up?
This term:

My favorite activity in maths has been fractions coloring the right color for the right fraction. My favorite activity in reading was reading about komodo dragons because I didn't know that they have a poisonous bite. My favorite activity in spelling is ready writer and you get to play a game and earn points.

Most friday nights I play basketball for my school. When we play we get to play different schools.We go on with different people on our school team.

This year I learned how to do sticky questions and how to blog post on my computer. Also how to use a computer.  But the best thing I learnt to do was how to blog post.

Blog you later.



1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Oliver,
    I enjoyed your enthusiasm in Term 2 and seeing how well you respond to feedback in writing. Your energy and effort at basketball are impressive!
    What goals will you set for term 3?
    Keep up the mahi!
    Ms Lange

    ReplyDelete